We cannot vouch for the authenticity of these box office numbers given by independent box office tracking site Box Office Detail. However, until we have some official box-office tracking system in Pakistan this is all we have got. The numbers are also revised at times and hence you may observe fluctuations.
After a slight drop in box office numbers post the end of Eid festivities on Thursday, the films picked up again on Friday when the weekend started. In a way, the first 7 days could be counted as one extended 7 day weekend courtesy the Eid holidays and then the actual weekend. Both films have been doing well, but the real test begins on Monday when the holidays end. The lifetime business of the films depends strongly on how films hold up now!
Mehrunisa V Lub U
‘Mehrunisa V Lub U’ collected 4.25 crore on Eid holidays, 1.0 crore on Day 4, added 3.10 Crore on the weekend, taking its 7 day collections to 8.35 crore.
Here is the breakdown of seven-day collections of ‘Mehrunisa V Lub U’.
- Day 1 (Monday): 1.10 crore
- Day 2 (Tuesday): 1.75 crore
- Day 3 (Wednesday): 1.40 crore
- Day 4 (Thursday): 1.00 crore
- Day 5 (Friday): 0.90 crore
- Day 6 (Saturday): 1.20 crore
- Day 7 (Sunday): 1.15 crore
- Total: 8.5 crore approx.
‘Yalghaar’ raked in 6.35 crore on Eid holidays, added 1.4 crore on Day 4, 4.15 crore on the weekend,taking its 7day collections to 11.9 crore.
Here is the breakdown of the 7-day collections of ‘Yalghaar’.
- Day 1 (Monday): 1.75 crore
- Day 2 (Tuesday): 2.40 crore
- Day 3 (Wednesday): 2.20 crore
- Day 4 (Thursday): 1.40 crore
- Day 5 (Friday): 1.30 crore
- Day 6 (Saturday): 1.50 crore
- Day 7 (Sunday): 1.35 crore
- Total: 11.9 crore approx.
Stay connected to Galaxy Lollywood for more updates.