Wow, time sure does fly! It just seems like a few weeks ago that we were at the 4th Hum Awards, while in just a few days the 5th HUM Awards are all set to take place. Here we list down everything you need to know about this grand event.
- The event will take place in Lahore this Saturday, 29 April 2017.
- The event will celebrate the best in Television, Music and Film. The fashion awards which were traditionally a part of the ceremony will now be incorporated in the HUM Style Awards which will take place later this year.
- 20 Awards for Television, 3 for Music, 2 Special Awards and one film will be honored at the event.
- The event will be hosted by Hareem Farooq, while backstage will be hosted by Ali Gul Pir and Komal Aziz.
- We hear that morning show queen Nadia Khan and comedy king Ahmed Ali Butt will be hosting a segment or two at the awards.
- Yasir Hussain, who we missed at the LSA’s will be doing a few comedy sequences.
- Shahroz Sabzwari will be performing along with his ‘Chein Aye Na’ costar Sarish Khan. She’s quite a dancer we hear!
- Mehwish Hayat will be burning the stage with a solo performance.
- Ahsan Khan will shake a leg with Kubra Khan.
- Reema Khan will also give a performance.
- Asim Azhar and Momina Mustehsan will be singing.
- Lots of other surprises are being planned.
- The show is being directed by HUM Team under Ms. Maimoona Siddiqui.
Stay tuned to Galaxy Lollywood for all updates on the awards.