You don’t want to miss all this:- ( In no particular order)
2. This fight sequence between Shaan and Shamoon Abassi is one of the highlights of the film.
3. Sorry but Kamran Lashari’s accent has to be on the list. I mean the film was in Engish and everyone stuck to their Pakistani accents (except for Ayesha of course) but Mr Lashari here had an accent you just have to experience.
4. This motivational speech by Hamza Abbasi and the scene that follows is amongst the best scenes in the film. Gives you goosebumps.
Plus this scene brought back some Game of Thrones memories back too. Close enough?
6. The killer cinematography, the camera work. The film is a visual treat. Look at all these stills from the movie.
7. Personally I am not really a fan of violence, explosions and gore but this film is full of it and the reason it’s on this list is that the quality of all these scenes is worth noting. I mean Pakistan has never really been know for its graphics and all. But Waar is sure to change that!
8. All in all this film is full of talented people. From the actors to the incredible director Bilal Lashari (who also makes a blink and you’ll miss apperance). We should all go see this film and support Pakistani cinema!